I fell in love, his name is New York
The 10 most romantic spots in NYC
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden. 990 Washington Avenue at Montgomery Street, Crown Heights, Brooklyn.
- Shakespeare Garden. Central Park, Manhattan.
- Domino Park. 15 River Street, Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- One if by Land, Two if by Sea. 17 Barrow Street between 7th Ave South and 4th Street, West Village, Manhattan.
- Red Hook and the Columbia Street Waterfront.
- Hayden Planetarium. Central Park West at 79th Street, Upper West Side, Manhattan.
- Top of the Empire State Building. 347 5th Avenue in Midtown East.
- The Cloisters. 99 Margaret Corbin Drive, Fort Tryon, Manhattan.
- The Staten Island Ferry. Whitehall Terminal, 4 South Street, Lower Manhattan.